Tuesday, July 5, 2011

What is Music???

Its easy. Simply go to www.pandora.com and create a free radio station based on the music of Wayne Wonderz and the Music Genome Project will find other music that is very similar. All you need to do next is listen to great music for free and maybe you'll find something you like. I have to listen to a certain song a few times before I realize how much I like it. Once I find out I like it then I just can't stop listening to it! I find myself moving the song at the top of the list sometimes just so it can play sooner. I really don't like country music though so I won't even try to listen to that. But, yeah. The songs that I tend to "move at the top of the list" motivate me. My playlist seems to have a lot of love songs considering i'm in love with the greatest person ever. While Pearl Jam is my favorite band, Alice in Chains gets me through the day. I'm not talking about their heavy stuff. I'm talking about their more melodic stuff, like I Stay Away, No Excuses, Over Now, and Got Me Wrong. If you could, listen to Over Now. It's amazing and will lift your spirits.

No comments:

Post a Comment